Thursday, July 26, 2007

OMG! AH SCARY SCARY!

I just watched 'When A Stranger Calls' and OMG! That is the scariest thing ever. I give a four out of five for its originality and how it has a good twist in the ending. CRAZY!

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images/when-a-stranger-calls-dvd-poster.jpg Uh-huh~ It's that good. I suggest to anyone who likes suspense and action with a little death on the side. <3 Good mystery, that one.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

School is almost beginning so get to school shopping people! Taxes off this weekend only!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Scaredy cat. :P

YUH! I'm shopping on tax-cut day with Mo-mo, too! SHOES <333

~ La Panda Spook said...

So what? It was a scary movie!

YAY! <333 I need shoes... NO I DO NOT! YES I DO! NO I DO NOT! D:Have with your Mo-mo... ;o; <3